Friday, January 12, 2024

Debussy 3. Movement from Image 1er ドビュッシー 映像1より動き



I recorded it again.

At first time, I thought lots of things. like that

I tried to play it as if I take a walk, and tried to play it as lightly as possible.  While taking a walk, a rainbow?, a new park?, a new cafe? etc. maybe found.  I felt that Debussy maybe felt some movement, something astonishment in the social situation. 


At this time, I focused on playing it.
I watched hands of pianists playing it without sounds on YouTube.  I understood feeling, mood, energy.
I tried to feel joy, beauty rather than difficulty.
Debussy wrote "legerete fantasque mais precise".
I used the pedal, however, I should not use a pedal too much if I play a good real piano.
In the beginning part I come my left hand under my right hand because my left hand is not large to play it while coming my left hand over my right hand.
Since I knew that this work is joy rather than difficulty, I will maybe play it more. 

YouTubeで音無しでピアニストを見て、ノリを確認した。