Thursday, January 25, 2024

Debussy Hommage a Rameau from Image 1er ドビュッシー 映像1より ラモーを讃えて


I recorded it again.


At the first time of uploading, I thought 

I traveled to Paris only for a few days.  I went to museums and the new and old Opera concert hall (l'Opera).  In the old Opera hall, I saw a statue of Rameau.  The program was a ballet or opera of Rameau which ticket I bought at that day.  The stage was filled with vivid colors, bright and light.


I imaged portraits of Rameau and Debussy.  While I was playing it, I thought there might have been also another thing than Rameau, I don't know, in the mind of Debussy. 



However, at this time, I didn't thing anything.  I just played it.

Practicing Ravel  Pavane pour une infante défunte  helped me.

I should play harmonies more clearly if I play a better piano in a better environment.