Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Saint-Saëns Le Cygne, The Swan  サン=サーンス 白鳥

Saint-Saëns Le Cygne, The Swan (piano accompaniment part only) サン=サーンス 白鳥 ピアノ伴奏のみ



I saw swans in my neighbourhood before and in this spring.  Now I don't see swans in my neighbourhood.
I thought I began practicing the Godowsky version.  So I practiced the original version of Saint-Saëns.

I think the piano part is beautiful like No.1 Prelude of Das Wohltemperirte Clavier 1 of J.S.Bach.






Saint-Saëns Le Cygne, The Swan (with melody part by piano, double recording) サン=サーンス 白鳥 メロディーもピアノで二重録音





I replayed the piano part in the recording system of my electric piano, and played the melody part with my right hand octave tones and also left hand octave tones.  I played the melody with two hands octave tones because the single tone is week or small with respect to the piano accompaniment part sound.
I played the octave melody while continuing and replacing fingers such as 5-4, 1-2, etc. to continue the melody tones and to avoid playing the melody too easily.  I hope it would sound like cello or violin...