Thursday, September 26, 2024

Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No.2 2nd movement ラフマニノフ ピアノ協奏曲 第2番 第2楽章

 In my childhood, my grand father and mother gave me a CD of Rachmaninoff Piano Concertos as a birthday present.  

I liked the 2nd piano concerto, however, I thought this is too too difficult and I would not have an opportunity to play it so I would not play it.

However, these years, I bought the music note and played it little by little.

I watched YouTube and found persons playing the 1st movement of the 2nd piano concerto by oneself.  

Then, I thought I can play the 2nd movement by myself. 

I played melody parts of orchestra by my left hand over my right hand playing piano parts.



I, V

I, Ⅳ



nonchord tone - chord tone

harmony 3, 6, 8    + delay



chromatic, up

 leading tone


decline gradually

  chromatic, or  



Bass 

 C   E   B(H)- 

       - B(H) A  G  D  B(H)  C#  A  B(H)-

    - E



elegant


grand


dream


tender, affectionate


deeper and broader


keep silent

 - this word came up to me though the music sounds ??