Friday, October 11, 2024

Debussy L'Isle joyeuse  ドビュッシー 喜びの島

 

The first time I played it (although it contained many mistakes maybe) is xx years ago when I entered university and joined one of piano clubs in the university.  

After yy years, I started to learn classic piano again and lessoned it with my piano teacher who I had learned many years.  The teacher was  different from my teacher in my childhood since she had gone, she was an elder lady in my childhood.  

I like playing it, though it is difficult.



#5

 whole tone

 chromatic


3rd


A


A13,  A7 ♭13, A9 13


7th inner harmony


long bass, + V-I, IV-I, VII-I, ♭II-I,,,


Lydian (?) + ... 


https://note.com/pulchraflow1111/n/nb9b291033e2e


light, flexible, 

 waves, lights, winds, 

the sun

trees, leaves,

spirits



move shoulder blades smoothly

a point/area between the shoulder blades

sacrum

root chakra